воскресенье, 20 июня 2010 г.

My tour to Tunisia




My visit to Tunisia as "Mrs.Russia Earth 2010" included number of official, social and cultural activities.

First of all I visited Russuan Center of Science and Culture in the capital of Tunisia. We had meeting with 1st Consul of Ambassador of Russian Federation Sergej Kuritsin and ex-Mayor of Monastir city in Tunesia, the host of 1st International Festival "Family of the Earth"2010, Mr.Chakib Ben Fredj.
We discussed our future activities and decided to organize the exibition of my International Children's Art Project "Temple of my town" in Tunisia.











On our back way we visited one of the best hotel in Mediterranean. I wish the "Mrs.Earth" pageant will be held there next year.






















































































Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий