среда, 9 июня 2010 г.

Charity bazaar in the Indian Embassy

May 29 The Charity Bazaar was held in Indian Embassy in Moscow. I was invited as a Guest of Honour and even dressed in the national Indian sari!
Frankly, this dress made me feel very beautiful and feminine, though, believe me, I'm almost every day wear beautiful dresses, but the sari - it is indescribable! My dream is to go to India and one day I'll be there.

















































































































In my new crown I looked very similar to the Indian Goddess Lakshmi, who brings good luck and money. Maybe that's why so many Indians have asked me to take photo :))











































































































































1 комментарий:

  1. I am terribly sorry because of missing this bazaar. It seems great. I hope I don't miss any bazaar anymore.

    Best Wishes

    ОтветитьУдалить