понедельник, 24 мая 2010 г.

Press-preview of Asia Pacific Women's Group Shop&Charity Bazaar in Singapore Embassy


On the 21st of May it was my first apperiance as a "Mrs. Russia Earth -2010".
I was invited by Asia Pacific Women's Group to the press-preview of their Shop&Charity Bazaar that will be hold in Moscow on the 5th of June.
I will open this event, I'll tell you the secret, I'll cut the ribbon!
The beautifull and charming woman on my right is the wife of Philippin's Ambassador in Russian Federation.

It was great pleasure for me to communicate with wife of Ambassador of Singapore. She told me about their charity acting and we discussed our possible future projects.





























































































































































































During the lunch we tried different dishes from all Asia and Pacific countries. It was so delicious!
Photos by George Grushin http://www.photo-classic.ru/











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий