вторник, 13 апреля 2010 г.

"Mrs.Moscow - 2009 "


Hello, my new friends!
Welcome to my blog in Google!
I also have one in Russian: www.blogs.mail.ru/mail/missismoscow/
In August I participate in the world beauty pageant "Mrs.Earth-2010"
as "Mrs.Earth - Russia-2010".
In my posts I'd like to tell and show you something about me and about my life.
I start from the moment I became "Mrs.Moscow-2009".
The beauty contest was held in Moscow, Russia last October.
15 contestants took part in it.
I won two nominations: "Mrs. Style-2009" and "Mrs. Moscow-2009"



Me and my daughter, Anna, she is 11 now.

My mom came to see me from Novosibirsk, the city where I was born. It's in Siberia.



The moment I won! I said,"Yes!"



My crown and new sash



I sat down in the throne made as exact copy of the Russian tsar's throne of the XVIII century.

Congratulations from my daughter.

We are three winners


It was unforgettable and so exciting!
Thanks for visiting my blog!





























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий